Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apocalyptic Saw dream

the lewd show has convicts in handcuffs being sucked off by two women. Tom cruise is dressed as Hitler and doing a mash-up with Kanyae West. There are lights are flashing and everything is insane. The people in my row and I get called by a man who looks like Marilyn Manson and we are brought into this dingy room filled with weird garbage. We are told we will sleep here for an undetermined amount of time, and I can see a man dart behind the door.

They bring us into a trial room and we are standing up in three rows. Andy is there and he freaks out and kills a guy. I escape home and tell Bex and she just throws her arms around him.

Skyler, me and the whole group get brought to a large piece of farm land and emptied into a house. We are told that we have one chance and we may use a golf club but there is only one. I escape before they arm the place. I run down the road and I am able to make it back home.
Skyler and I get picked up by a bus and he is taking all the blonde kids. I begin to notice that blonde is the trigger. we are brought to a beach and I am on the beach wit a few of these counselors. I am telling a story about how one time Alicia and I went to a beach and walked out a half a mile to this large sand trap. The tide is very low and receding but no one thinks much of it.

In my head I see a boy in brown laying on top of a mountain. he is on his back and he waves his arms and the ground begins to crack and the ocean begins to rise. I start running up and I am ready to swim. I am jumping up to higher and higher areas and the ocean is rising incredibly fast I am reaching for Skyler and he is running after me. It seems almost as if it coming from the ground as well. I manage to escape and am picked up by the bus driver who has lost all his kids, but he tells me we have one more required stop on the tour and he takes me to the gardens that lead to the initial house. I am fucked.

Photobucket

No comments: