Sunday, September 14, 2008

don't put dogs blood in your bong.

I am confused about everything. What the hell else is new.

I am writing a lot. Onto this story that feels like a lead in a murder case or something. Anyhow, I havent slept properly in days. About 10 hours of sleep in the past 5 days, I feel crazy and last night I am pretty sure I imagined an entire conversation i had.

I am freaking everyone out. First this bartender tells me she was looking at my myspace and decided that I was the craziest person she knew, which is remarkable and upsetting.



Then I played this joke on my friend that I guess backfired. I told her that my friend and I had to leave the bar last night because we had stuff to do and she was like "what kind of stuff?"
D: oh you know, incantations and stuff... it is a full moon dude.
A: what? what are incantations?
D: prayers kinda... like, spells.
A: what? what do you pray to?
D: well, just like, things that can help me, bring me protection and what not.
A: like who?
D: Cthulu, Asteroth, Maab, you know..
A: ar eyou fucking kidding me dude? what do you do?
D: well its nothing big dude, dont freak over it, we just make a small cut on our palm. It is a blood sacrifice, I do it every full moon.

Photobucket

She freaks and gets out of the car and tells me we cant be friends anymore. It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess I knew too much or was like, too serious or whatever. Anyhow it blew up in my face and I had to convince her I was kidding.

Although on retrospection, I can see how she could have believed me. To someone who doesnt know this shit, it sure sounds like I do. And earler that night I made a joke because someone gave me a bottle of wine in a brown bag and she asked what it was. Joking I said "dogs blood".

I am an asshole.

Anyways its fine now. I just need to get better at hiding myself.

No comments: